UPDATED: April 02, 2020
SFW Construction recognizes the health concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are dedicated to protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees. We have put protocols in place to ensure every preventative measure is in place to achieve the best health and safety practice.
At SFW Construction we take the stewardship of your property very seriously. Along with that pledge, protecting your family from harm is our top priority. SFW has always had a strong commitment to environmental health on our projects. We are a certified Lead Paint Abatement firm. We have two licensed asbestos inspectors on staff. Our job site supervisors our certified lead hazard specialists. We steadfastly adhere to OHSA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) compliance.
SFW Construction will continue to inform our employees with the best hygiene and health practice to keep themselves and their families safe. We encourage open dialogue for employees who have questions or concerns. As always, we provide PPE (personal protective equipment) to our employees to protect their health and safety.
Protecting and supporting our amazing employees
- Any employee exhibiting flu like symptoms have been encouraged to stay home
- We have educated our staff with best health and sanitation practice
- We use portable sanitation stations that are equipped with hand sanitizer
- We recommend our employees avoid physical contact with clients and co-workers
Protecting our clients and their families
- We can offer “no contact” project interaction and billing
- We have paperless/online billing and digital signing options
- Our project supervisors can communicate with you via text, email, or phone
- 90% or more of work we perform is on the exterior of your home
I would like to thank our customers for their amazing support and cooperation during this difficult situation. SFW will continue to support our clients and workers through this time.
President & CEO