Lead Paint Removal Snoqualmie

We Eliminate Lead Paint From Homes In The Pacific Northwest

Contact Us Today!
(503) 905-9020

We Can Provide A 100% Lead-Free Home

Owning a home is quite an accomplishment. It’s something to be proud of. Having put so much time and effort into what is likely your largest asset, you want your home to be a healthy and safe environment for yourself and your family. However, if your home was built before 1978, it may contain lead, which can cause lead poisoning and a range of significant health problems.

Free Estimate

Please fill out the form, and we’ll be in touch immediately to discuss your project.

Lead Safe Renovation Firm

SFW Painting is a certified Lead Safe Renovation Firm that has conducted professional lead paint inspection and lead paint removal in Snoqualmie and throughout the Northwest for over a decade. We can help you find out if your older or historic home contains lead paint and if so, formulate an effective and affordable strategy to remove it. Our lead paint inspection involves examining all layers of paint in the interior and exterior of your home. When lead paint is found, our Snoqualmie lead paint removal entails state-of-the-art techniques, including UV scraping, electric paint shaving, and lead paint encapsulation. Because lead paint is so toxic, removing it from your home is best accomplished by trained experts with experience in lead paint removal.

Yes, Lead Paint is Very Bad for You!

In 1978 the Environmental Protection Agency banned the use of lead paint in residential construction because it was found to cause developmental disorders, learning disabilities and behavioral problems in children. Lead paint also causes anemia, seizures, internal organ damage, and brain and nervous system impairments in adults. According to the World Health Organization, in 2017 a million people died from lead poisoning and over 24 million suffered serious health problems from exposure to lead paint. But this is a problem that can be avoided!

How Lead Paint in Your Home is Ingested

Lead is a known and toxic heavy metal entirely unfit for human ingestion. Lead paint is ingested by children and animals when paint peels and chips fall to the floor. It can also be inadvertently ingested when lead paint dust particulates settle on household surfaces. However, lead paint is most commonly ingested via breathing when dust particulates are emitted into the air through the use of windows and doors painted with lead paint.

Top Notch Lead Paint Inspection & Removal

Our ultimate goal is a home environment that is safe and healthy for you and your family, so we utilize the highest grade HEPA technologies to extract 100% of the lead paint debris and dust particulates from your home. A freshly painted home with clean up-to-date paint also increases the longevity and value of your home.

Great experience, from initial contact through to final invoice payment. Painters (Wendy & Max) were careful, considerate, thorough, and professional. The estimate and work in progress accounting was fair, transparent, and responsive. Highly recommended.

L. Frederiksen

SFW from start to finish on my two decks were exemplary. Alex and Bryan supervised their team and were kind, professional and kept me in the loop every step. They were also very clean and timely. I highly recommend this company for any of your construction needs.

J. Daniels

Greg and team did a great job of managing the project. Work was done in a timely and efficient manner and communications were clear and professional. Any follow up items were quickly addressed and I am very pleased with the paint work that was done.

A. White