Exposure to lead paint is known to cause developmental disorders, learning disabilities and behavioral problems in children. In adults it can also cause anemia, seizures, organ damage, brain impairment, and, in high doses, death. In 1978 the Environmental Protection Agency and the US Federal Government outlawed the use of lead paint for residential buildings.
Why continue to jeopardize your own health by living with a banned toxic substance? Make your home a safer and healthier living environment for yourself and your family by having scheduling a lead paint removal today.